Friday, October 1, 2021

Micropoems by Fady Bouaz

The Sun and the Moon 
From the glow of the sun
The beautiful moonlight 
The sun illuminates the moon 
By her love kisses to him 
The sun and the moon 
Light up our world 
By their love relationship 
Since their inception!

The Best Kind of Love 
The sun and the moon are 
in a great love relationship 
But they can never meet 
For this 
The love without hope is 
the best kind of love! 

Go to My Grave 
Your beautiful eyes are 
killing me
Shoot the arrows of love 
in my heart
I'm dying in love 
with you my dear love
Until I die 
and go to my grave!

© Fady Bouaz
Beirut, Lebanon
boazfady@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...