Sunday, January 30, 2022

Three Micropoems by Adriana Claudia Rocha Gomez

The Drop of Ink
I heard you were awake,
after all this time
for you I still wait,
I did not know
you were the drop of ink
my poetry needs!
Moonlight
Like the moon
I possess 
a light,
that shines
at night!
Kiss
He kissed me 
Like that
Because -
He needed to know
I am his!
© Adriana Claudia Rocha Gomez
Oruro City, Bolivia

Adriana Claudia Rocha Gomez was born in Bolivia. She is a psychologist, who teaches English to business administration, dentistry and medicine students at the Private University of Oruro. Languages, poetry, photography and educational psychology are her passions. Her love towards literature began in 2019. Even since, she has been writing her perceptions in different literary events in Latin America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...