Sunday, May 29, 2022

Four Micropoems by Orbindu Ganga

Thoughts 
Thoughts are caged
Never to breathe,
Eyes couldn't stop
To whisper
In tears.
Wishes
Blank is furious
Not been seen by any,
The painting wishes-
The rain flushed the colours
To breathe again. 
Last Time 
Heaved to sign one 
Last time
To say 
I love myself,
Before the dust 
Takes me away.
Introspection
I whispered to my shadow
To show me the other side
Oblivion to the self,
She gave me the mirror
I read the self. 
© Orbindu Ganga
orbindo.ganga@gmail.com
Kannur, Kerala, India


About the Poet:-
Orbindu Ganga is the co-founder and editorial research director of an International English Literary Journal – INNSÆI, International Journal of Creative Literature, Art, Translation, and Research for Peace and Humanity (IJCLATRPH). He is a consultant, publisher, author, editor, poet, content writer, painter, researcher, certified life coach, spiritual mentor, and creator of the Subconscious Observation Belief System (SOBS). He has been the featured poet thrice in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions of The Year of Poet published by Inner Child Press International Publication from US.

2 comments:

  1. My Best wishes....all the best for your future endeavours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes....💐💐

    ReplyDelete

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...