Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Four Micropoems by Adriana Rocha

Because 
Don't write
don't call 
these days 
because 
I got poison on 
my lips and 
this need 
to set everything on fire!

Don't Mind
I can't pretend 
I don't mind, 
because I do,
I can't say I don't notice, 
because I do,
I can't say I don't like it,
because I do,
I won't say more, 
I will only smile tonight. 

Fall leaf
Like this
beautiful fall leaf,
I choose to be transformed 
and I accept to be 
taken by the wind
of fate!

Silence 
The sun and moon 
are lovers,
they choose silence 
as communication
and distance as connection!

© Adriana Claudia Rocha Gomez
Oruro City, Bolivia
yuthielful@gmail.com

Adriana Rocha was born in Bolivia. She is a psychologist. Poetry, photography and educational psychology are her passions. Her journey into the world of words has started in 2019. She has been participating in different literary events in Latin America, Spain, India, Canada, Nigeria and the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...