Thursday, September 7, 2023

Three Micropoems by Dr. H. C. Zbigniew Roth

My Geraniums
Morning
raindrops are falling on the streets today
they clean the facades of all houses from dust
sunburnt geraniums on balconies
in the September rain, they raise their temples!

South
Need not be afraid of the cloudy sky above them!
today swayed by gusts of gentle wind
staring at the gray over the colorful green
on the stage of the theater of our weekday!

Evening
When in the evening dark clouds cover the sky above them
with the sparks of my happiness, I will light up the sky above
I will share the rainbow of my smile with everyone
it can make the leaven of happiness in our hearts!

© Amb. Dr. H. C. Zbigniew Roth
Poznań, Poland
poezja.muzyka.sport@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...