Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Three Micropoems by Karmelina Angelika Kelenc

Odyssey of Hvar
You are a delicate flower
Generous and good
Noble in soul like a true king
You are an odyssey of the Croatian seas
Cili hvar has known you for a long time...!

The Sea Embraces Me
Blue sea, you receive me
and embrace with his wave
to know you in depth
as I know you with sorrow
because I didn’t know why
where my gold resides
seventy-six times
lighted roads please!

Love
My heart goes out to you when you walk
And when you invite me to your place
When you look at me with your eyes
And when you tell me a lip ric-
"L'Amour C'est Toi,
L'Amour C'est Moi,
My dearest love!"
© Karmelina Angelika Kelenc
Zagreb Croatia
stojabojana8@gmail.com

Karmelina Angelika Kelenc was born in 1966. She is a painter and singer-songwriter. She writes and sings songs that are dedicated to God, her homeland and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...