Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Four Micropoems by Santosh Kumar Pokharel

I Am Not for Him
He was mine before
He was unaware of me.
And now I am not for him
He cried out loud 
His crying I will flaut
I won't him applaud. 


Wait
He was very unhappy
As no one recognized him.
Wait for tomorrow morning 
I will tell you,
The sun knows everything.


On the Mountain-Peak 
There was a light on the mountain-peak 
And another at the feet
Both were different qualities 
Got enlightened those
Who ventured climb up high
Were enlightened too, who didn’t.


So
I was and was not
You were as your cause you got
I had no cause 
So, I was and was not.

© Santosh Kumar Pokharel
Bhaktapur, Nepal
poetsantosh@gmail.com

Santosh Kumar Pokharel is a renowned multilingual poet and writer from Nepal. He has published five books of his original poetry collections, the latest being THE WAR AND OTHER POEMS. International awardee of Anton Chekhov International Award from Russia, N.Gogol International Award from Ukraine, People's Diplomacy International Award from Kazakhstan, the Best International Poet Award from China, the Golden Writer of the world Award from ten countries and many international recognitions, he writes in Nepali, English, Russian, Hindi, and Maithili and Tharu alongside. His poems range from soft lyrical to grave metaphysical, and most of his themes are peace, love, and human hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...