Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Two Micropoems by Renette D'Souza

Diving Deep
I dove deep 
into the mysterious waters
found myself drowning
in your maelstrom of love
And yet within the turbulence
Somehow...
I learned to swim.


Evening Skies
Your every word perched on velvety clouds, 
gently float through my evening skies, 
drizzling showers of tenderness
and I find myself getting drenched
...in your rain of love. 

© Renette D'Souza
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Renette D'Souza - A writer, editor entrepreneur is a strong believer in the simple policy of  'Live and let live with love and peace' and with a passion for travelling, photography and writing poetry, her work has been published in many National as well International Anthologies on a broad  range of subjects. A recipient of many awards, her poems have also aired on  live shows and featured in various blogs and e-magazines.

2 comments:

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...