Monday, July 31, 2023

Four Micropoems by Binod Dawadi

Spiritual Love
Searching for a love,
But never can find,
Imagination and dreaming,
Always but not,
Losing any hopes.

Sounds of Birds
Birds are singing so,
Much sweetly in,
A far away,
They are producing,
A beautiful music.

Utopia
I want to go far away,
Where I can find happiness,
Where I can get,
True love and,
There will be no any,
Obstacles in my life.

Writing
I am engaged in writing,
I forgot my days,
As well as nights,
I went in another world,
I enjoyed so much in words,
I am an artist I enjoyed,
In writing and arts,
It changed my life.
© Binod Dawadi
Kathmandu, Nepal 
vinoddawadi9@gmail.com

Binod Dawadi, the author of The Power of Words, holds a master's degree in English. He has worked on numerous anthologies and been published in various magazines. His vision is to change society through knowledge, so he wants to provide enlightenment to people through his writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...