Monday, October 21, 2024

Three Micropoems by Maria Teresa Liuzzo


On the Open Eyelashes Shadow
Fire flies into the blood go of a distant time.
Your words lying at my thoughts top I hear
It’s you to cover me making me dawn.
□

Sink the Emotion 
In the boiling blood, more than the must  
Less raw than the life blood 
But if you caress me like a daisy 
investigating petal by petal  
his yellow ochre heart to be reached 
staring me in the lilac tattoo of the violet  
I still undo my shadow dress 
come into me, don’t disappoint the wait
□

If You're Poetry 
My secret lover 
Reach me in breeze or fire 
In calm never 
Let love be between torment and ecstasy  
Let it be hug between waiting and arrival
What a sweeter embrace 
than in hope,  
never again hoped 
my love?
□

© Maria Teresa Liuzzo
Italy 
anto.d.2015@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eight Micropoems by Jennifer Gurney

 each time a wave of grief flattens me I try to remember to whisper “let go” so the wave returns to the sea *** alone she waits for sunset f...