Sunday, December 12, 2021

Micropoems by Erika Luz de Dios

I SEE THE LIGHT  
I begin to observe
and I see the stones...
I start to walk
and I see the path...
I keep going 
and I see the Light.


SELF-RECOGNITION 
Re-discovering myself,
I hug myself,
I love myself,
I recognise myself.

© Erika Luz de Dios
Buenos Aires, Argentina
erkabd2008@hotmail.com

Erika Luz de Dios, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, is a Graphic Designer, Plastic Artist, and Writer. She writes messages inspired by the Holy Spirit. She also works as Director and Creator of ESPIRITU CREADOR Magazine of Art, Poetry and Spirituality.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Editor Shailesh Veer for such a beautiful space for dissemination, big hug dear friend !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias querido amigo, por este hermoso espacio de difusión, abrazo de Luz Divina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...