Saturday, December 11, 2021

Micropoems by Bernadette Reyes

Twilight
Life was like twilight
In between of happiness and dissilusionment
I pass on every difficulties
Won over my anxieties
Still I'm thankful I'm alive!

Dawn
I wake up every dawn
Begin to breathe with 
the blowing wind
Sunrise smiles with hope
Almighty GOD bestow 
HIS unfailing love!

Lamentations
Invoke the brilliance of dusk
Crimson's sky flickering lights
Hear my voice with my renegades
Shattered and desolate on 
foot and wilderment
Ferocious devouring souls of 
mischievous kisses!
© Bernadette Reyes
Quezon City, Philippines 
vernareyes66@gmail.com

Bernadette Reyes was born on February 19,1951. She was a constant honor student till College when she took up Bachelor of Science in Education. In time she discovered her talent on composing and writing poetry which gave her an opportunity to be an author and many of her works was published in different anthologies. Most of her poems was inspired for her love of nature.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the opportunity to published my micropoems...
    Enjoy Reading 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...