Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Micropoems by Mannit Mann

Lush Green 
I was lush green
In the embrace of your sturdy arms.
Behold! Now I lay motionless,
Pale, dull and faded
On the floor of Ignorance 
On the verge of being crumpled. 

Pleasant Jolt
In my tedious journey of life 
You collided with me 
As a pleasant jolt,
And became-
My destination.

Mere Touch 
A candle of optimism
Influenced numerous other candles,
With its mere touch!
©️ Mannit Mann 
Rohtak, Haryana, India 
devmanisha972@gmail.com

Mannit Mann is an Indian writer, writes with dexterity of her soulful quill. She is a budding poet who dreams to ignite the spark of humanity and true love among people.

1 comment:

  1. Superb micropoems...I am inspired. So evocative each of them. Quintessentially scribbled.

    ReplyDelete

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...