Saturday, October 28, 2023

Three Micropoems by Shafkat Aziz Hajam

Came Down 
A boulder came down a hill lock 
It slipped over a big rock 
And it blocked the way 
From school kept me away 
As to school I couldn’t walk.


I Thought 
My brother asked for a cup of tea 
I prepared for him as I was free 
I thought he would feel nice 
He asked for water thrice 
No sugar! Chillies I’d put into the tea!

No Reason
There is a man with long stiff moustaches 
With them his front body he scratches
Once he scratched his son 
He’d no reason else than fun 
Now his whole body has band aid patches.

© Shafkat Aziz Hajam
Kashmir, J & K, India 
shafkataziz399@gmail.com


Shafkat Aziz Hajam is a poet, reviewer and co author from Kashmir, India. His poems have been published in international anthologies like wheel song anthology UK based anthology, Prodigy, digital literary magazine USA, Plots Creatives online literary magazine USA and Inner Child Press International. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...