Thursday, October 26, 2023

Four Micropoems by Mir Samsul Haque

Sameness 
Same space
Same sunlight 
Same earth
As of now...
Same night. 
Same moon
And this sameness in shambles!
□

My Own Shadow 
My unrestrained tears telling
A turbulent story
That I'll stay forever alone with my hurt
On the time's steps, Im incapable of recognize my own shadow!
□

Recall 
How long should I pursue
My pseudo passion
I feel this deeply
My self is same but in shame
When I recall your name!
□

Desires
I'm a dreamer
My desires will never die
My hope lies
Above the ochre dust
Where despair dies!
□
© Mir Samsul Haque
Kendrapara, Odisha, India 

Mir Samsul Haque hails from Odisha, India. He is a trilingual poet and very  passionate about  writing poetry in English, Odia and Urdu. His poems have been appeared in different national and international anthologies. At present he's a jury in two poetry groups. He's an avid reader. He loves reading and writing poems of different genres

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each poem has some uniqueness. That makes you my all-time favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Eight Micropoems by Jennifer Gurney

 each time a wave of grief flattens me I try to remember to whisper “let go” so the wave returns to the sea *** alone she waits for sunset f...