Thursday, October 26, 2023

Four Micropoems by Mir Samsul Haque

Sameness 
Same space
Same sunlight 
Same earth
As of now...
Same night. 
Same moon
And this sameness in shambles!

My Own Shadow 
My unrestrained tears telling
A turbulent story
That I'll stay forever alone with my hurt
On the time's steps, Im incapable of recognize my own shadow!

Recall 
How long should I pursue
My pseudo passion
I feel this deeply
My self is same but in shame
When I recall your name!

Desires
I'm a dreamer
My desires will never die
My hope lies
Above the ochre dust
Where despair dies!
© Mir Samsul Haque
Kendrapara, Odisha, India 

Mir Samsul Haque hails from Odisha, India. He is a trilingual poet and very  passionate about  writing poetry in English, Odia and Urdu. His poems have been appeared in different national and international anthologies. At present he's a jury in two poetry groups. He's an avid reader. He loves reading and writing poems of different genres

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each poem has some uniqueness. That makes you my all-time favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...