Saturday, July 10, 2021

Micropoems by Jyoti Nair

Komorebi
When the Sun writes an elegy for herself, 
when she is an incendiary tear, 
just a drop, 
scourging our insidious nonchalance, 
while our fingers tersely
scramble for another ostentatious, languid lustre! 
And calls it Komorebi. 
Arabian Jasmines
Bees gnawing my nape, 
Aren't mayhems of guilt! 
They are Arabian Jasmines, 
Flowering to disperse the omnishambles... 
Of my delirious feet...!
Why
Ask the seaweeds that cling on my sinews, 
making my sky more surreptitious... 
Why can't my windows open up to just another moon? 
Why do I have to yearn for the scheming solstice? 
● Jyoti Nair
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 
jyotinair2017@gmail.com

4 comments:

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...