Friday, August 20, 2021

Micropoems by Sihem Cherif

Spark
Fumbling the spark in my core 
I headed to the remote shore
what fervently has ignited in me 
The gleam of the lonely tree? 
It is that shining little spark 
leading my blurry way in the dark!

Just Need
I do not need your "Wells" 
and your "wherefores." 
I just need your vessel
l driving me to your beamish shores,
when tired of knobbing 
Do not try to smear doors!

Spirit 
Be my Zorba 
teach me to speak with words
My tongue has gone astray Each rhythm lulls a shallow spirit
Wading in the sky!

Euphoric Sea
All at once
I had a glance at thee 
Little squeamish hussy
Dazzled with the blue in your eyes
As pure my euphoric sea!

© Sihem Cherif 
Carthage, Tunisia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...