Friday, August 20, 2021

Micropoems by Sihem Cherif

Spark
Fumbling the spark in my core 
I headed to the remote shore
what fervently has ignited in me 
The gleam of the lonely tree? 
It is that shining little spark 
leading my blurry way in the dark!
□
Just Need
I do not need your "Wells" 
and your "wherefores." 
I just need your vessel
l driving me to your beamish shores,
when tired of knobbing 
Do not try to smear doors!
□
Spirit 
Be my Zorba 
teach me to speak with words
My tongue has gone astray Each rhythm lulls a shallow spirit
Wading in the sky!
□
Euphoric Sea
All at once
I had a glance at thee 
Little squeamish hussy
Dazzled with the blue in your eyes
As pure my euphoric sea!
□
© Sihem Cherif 
Carthage, Tunisia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eight Micropoems by Jennifer Gurney

 each time a wave of grief flattens me I try to remember to whisper “let go” so the wave returns to the sea *** alone she waits for sunset f...