Sunday, August 22, 2021

Micropoems by Dr. Govindprasad S Kushwaha

God’s Breathe
It is God
Who commands
The wind
With a breath,
Of his own breath
And then
Filled the sail
Where
It was empty,
And emptied
where
It was full.
And Yet Again
Must I need
Linger in love
Until all these
Green things
Turn yellow
And then
Naked again,
And yet again.
Silent Promise
Oh my dear
There lurks dawn
In your eyes,
And in those eyes
And in that dawn
Is the silent mystery
Of deep night and
The silent promise
Of bright day.
Godly Childhood
Godly was
My childhood
No desire and
Envy find
And sensed no
sick mind.
Passions have
No tongue,
Such was
My age young.
Time Transitory
In our life
Joys and anguish
And fears
Are mixed
Time waits
For none
But speeds
In its way
Ends dark night
And the dawn
On its way. 
Without End
Since I met you
Find my life
Fret free,
My heart
Ever longs in glee
To live happily,
Without end,
And finally
Fated to meet
The blissful end. 
Sandy Wind
This world
Transitory,
Exist grand.
Embrace me
Like desert’s
Sandy wind.
Faint my eyes
The lot looks
Sallow,
Lost the sight,
Which way
To follow.
© Dr. Govindprasad S Kushwaha
Mehsana, Gujarat, India

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...