Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Micropoems by Minko Tanev

Mirror 
I clarify my essence 
in the mirror of the day,
Countless faces are lost 
along the way,
God’s power moves the galaxies.

Through the Ages
Strings of harp-
the myth of Orpheus 
lives in collective memory,
Music from celestial spheres 
exalts us,
We continue 
with spunk in the future.
 
With Stars 
Maritza's coasts,
settlements over the water are mine.
River amethysts mix me
in kaleidoscopes with stars.
I drink through reeds
whirlwinds of my birth.

If We Were 
Star rhythm fills me.
White light - the pulse of the universe
beats in each stalk.
Thousands of suns thump,
as if we were re-created.

During the Seasons
The sun peeks through a cloud,
bees pollinate the flowering geranium.
The flight carries the scent of honey 
during the seasons of my admiration.
□ 
© Minko Tanev
Sofia, Bulgaria 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...