Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Micropoems by Bipul Ch Kalita

Notion 
Honeyed smile greets me a while
Every morrow 
And lets me move ahead
As only motion enlivens my notion.

Lonely 
Let me swim across my vast shadow,
it follows me like pains
to give my smallest motion a lesson 
not to feel lonely in heading towards goals.

A Queer Sigh
The Whole World Smiles
I seek my interior design
Though glee surrounds hardship
The whole world smiles,
And a queer sigh gets concealed.

Fighting Against
Moments of joy bring back lost spirits
Lighting lamps in darkness
Fighting against any sort of idleness
To place me in my well designed heaven.
© Bipul Ch Kalita
Nagaon, Assam

Eminent poet Bipul Ch Kalita was born to Bipin Chandra Kalita and Gunjebala Kalita Pathak at Phulaguri in the district of Nagaon, Assam on 01/09/1968. He is a trilingual poet, dramatist and literary critic. He has authored three books- 1) I'll Be In You To Feel Myself, 3) Heart's Whistle and 3) Moi Arjun Hobo Nuwarilu (মই অৰ্জুণ হ'ব নোৱাৰিলোঁ). His critical essays, short stories and poetic creations have been appearing in many national and international magazines, newspapers and anthologies. His Assamese dramas have been staged by many professional and social organizations. He has also edited a number of magazines and anthologies.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much dear Sir for featuring my micropoems

    ReplyDelete

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...