Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Bilingual Micropoems by Ramina Herrera Arteaga

< Spanish & English >

El encanto de la brisa 
aviva el alma, 
tu sonrisa...
mi mirada.
The charm of the breeze
revive the soul,
your smile... 
my look.

No quedan más rocíos, 
solamente rosas 
a mitad del camino.
No more dew left,
only roses
half way.

Ha resplandecido el cristal
en la hoguera,
una tarde cualquiera 
de música y arena.
The crystal has shone
at the stake,
any afternoon 
of music and sand.

Misterio de estrofas y campos, 
que llenas mi alma 
a la muerte del día.
Mystery of stanzas and fields,
that you fill my soul
to the death of the day.

Miro cómo todo me es ajeno, 
como si de pronto no existiera 
como si el aullido 
de ese perro no me tocara,
como si todo fuera nada.
I look at how everything is alien to me,
as if suddenly it did not exist
as if the howl 
of that dog did not touch me,
as if everything were nothing.

Si caminando se hace caminos 
porque no encontré el tuyo al andar, 
si amando se construye cariño 
porque no encontré el 
tuyo 
al amar.
If walking paths are made
because I did not find yours when I was walking,
if loving is built, darling
because I did not find 
you
when loving.

Amanecer de rocíos tiernos 
violáceo cielo que me dice 
"te quiero."
Dawn of tender dews
purple sky that tells me
"I love you."
□ 

En tí habito, 
habitas en mi
que más ofrecerte
solo mis células 
que hablan de ti.
I live in you, 
you live in me
what else to offer you
only my cells that 
talk about you.
© Ramina Herrera Arteaga
Luya, Amazonas, Peru
ramina.herrera@gmail.com

Eminent poetess Ramina Herrera Arteaga (born in Luya, Amazonas, Peru, 1979), is a Business Administrator by profession, graduated from the National University of Trujillo (UNT). She obtained an honorable mention in the Floral Tales of the UNT 2002. Her poetry book "Memorias de No Nacido" (MEMORIES OF THE UNBORN) was published online by the magazine "VOCES" of Spain. In 2007 she published the poetry book "NIGHT LONELINESS AND OTHER POEMS", recently published in AMAZON the book of poems "LEI NAD 42:21" and  "MOON WOMAN", she is currently finishing the layout of the second edition (digital) of "NIGHT LONELINESS AND OTHER POEMS". She has received many prestigious awards and recognitions for her poetic and narrative writings. The acclaimed and well-known Peruvian poet, William Guillén Padilla writes about her poetry: "We are proud of her maturity and perseverance, eloquent and fluent command of language, for the themes treated and for her manifest lucidity. Ramina Herrera Arteaga, emerges with singular writing, to be registered, by her own merit, in the book of notable Peruvian poetry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...