Saturday, September 11, 2021

Micropoems on Rain by Ranjana Kashyap

Rain-1
I asked to the Rain
Can I?
Gaze the Sun, Peck the moon, 
Sparkle with stars, Converse with birds, 
Twirl with clouds, smirk with flowers,
Can I wear the chaplets of droplets?
Droplets remained busy in its pace!
Rain-2
Rain plummeting creating euphony,
Sudden appearance of bright Sun 
Golden rays are  blending 
made a bow of colours,
Colours are dancing 
Waiting in bistro, 
cup of tea in my hand,
Imploring my heart 
in the mist after rain!
Rain-3
Oh! Little cloud take me with you
I am your rain confined inside you!
Our liaison is esoteric
We are Inseparable!
My droplets are chaplets,
Let's spread our warm fellowship
Let's bedeck this universe with our love!
Rain-4
Misty clouds resting on the mountains 
The rain is falling and bouncing 
I fall for you,
Ruminate and dream you!
I can die for you!
I don't know-
what I do, why I do, how I do 
But I do 
because I adore you!
Rain-5
Dreamlike place snow covered peaks
Confined to my own cloud
I was quiet 
and mind was full of curiosity
Cloud pointed
I was started to shower my droplets
I was falling on enchanting snow 
It was no longer raining
It was converting me in verglas!
© Ranjana Kashyap
Himachal Pradesh
ranj77in23@gmail.com
Painting : Ranjana Kashyap 

1 comment:

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...