Sunday, September 5, 2021

Micropoems on Teachers' Day 2021


When I lay 
on the bed 
of unconsciousness,
Someone touchIng 
my forehead with healing hands
and whispering in my ears
Brings me again 
to the land of consciousness!
© Alok Mishra
Sitapur, UP, India 


To teach is to touch
No one knows exactly,
where a teacher's influence stops 
Just like a candle,
a teacher burns self 
to show a path of wisdom!
© Rajashree Mohapatra 
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India


His integrity
has enriched me
In all senses
has made me stand tall 
in all dimensions,
You know
Who is he?
He is my great teacher!
© Mir Samsul Haque
Kendrapara, Odisha, India 


Dear teacher!!
Your sheer illuminations
Sparkle my ink
It helps in elucidating
My sincere emotions
and I touch my goals 
each and every chance!
© Nishat Jabeen
Hyderabad, India 


The wise teacher
is a pied piper
Who leads the learners
to the threshold 
of their imagination
and the pinnacle,
They can possibly 
Reach!
© Madelyn Fernandez Marcelino
Iloilo, Phillipines 


An inspiration 
to the students 
to accept diligence, 
Introduces them 
to the sphere 
adorned with success radiance!
© Richa Anand
Jammu, India 


Teachers are the soul 
who cares and guides
A candle that burns 
to spread light
Enlightening paths of their pupils 
Unaware of profits and loss 
in their humble minds!
© Anjana Prasad
Lucknow, UP, India


Ubiquitous looks
Extraordinary in wisdom
Village school master!
© Goutam Dutta
Kolkata, WB, India

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...