Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Five Micropoems on Love by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

I AM MAN
I am illusion
She is truth
I am deception
She is reality
I am evanescent
She is eternal
I am nothing
She is everything
I am man
She is nature!!
BECAUSE
I am flying
I capture the wind
I create words and rhythm
from the breeze
You know...how?
Because
You're with me!
IN HER DREAMS
No Facebook
No Twitter
No WhatsApp
Everything seems pink and gleams
Today I am busy in her dreams!
SLEEPY NOW
We will talk to each other
We will blow up balloons
We will do a lot of things
I am sleepy now
Come into my dreams
I will wait...!
PARADISE
Yesterday meeting
Today shopping
Tomorrow sightseeing
Each moment with you
Feel, I'm in paradise!
© Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer
Fatehpur, UP, India 
veershailesh@gmail.com

2 comments:

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...