Friday, February 11, 2022

Three Micropoems on Love by Gigi Mejri

ROSES 
All roses 
Bloom
For you
I
bathe 
in your scent!
IN LOVE 
Drowned 
in love 
Length counts,
The lover 
who finds
a pleasure 
in not knowing 
how to swim!
ON THE SPOT 
Fragrance of the rose sent by him
filled me up to start the day,
Other hand
A red rose captured me 
I took a shot and another shot 
For I've been caught, then shot 
It's beauty wore me 
On the spot!
© Gigi Mejri 
Tunisia 

Gigi Mejri is a Tunisian teacher of English. Holder of a University degree in English literature & Civilization. Publisher of two collections of poetry: "The Beautiful Silence" and "Sounds", both available on Amazon. Passionate of reading & short story writing. Published in anthologies & E-magazines, was awarded many prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...