Thursday, February 10, 2022

Four Micropoems on Love by Ranjana Kashyap

WINGS OF LOVE
While flying in sunshine or in dark,
Beyond the seven sky,
Above all the feelings,
Beyond ages, endless time,
I have wings of love and you!

MIRROR
It's the mirror of your eyes or you,
Who is making me beautiful!
Why I always think about you,
You are the sea of emotions,
I am seeing myself in those emotions!

TWO SOULS
It's the union of two souls,
He can set his life on fire!
She can sit with him on that fire without any question,
He will never allow heat to touch her!

FOREVER 
I removed my all the fears,
You vanished them,
With all the colours of love in your heart,
You made our nest of love there,
You are with me like sun with sky forever!

© Ranjana Kashyap
Himachal Pradesh, India
ranj77in23@gmail.com

 

1 comment:

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...