Saturday, February 12, 2022

Three Micropoems on Love by Shweta Malhotra

I BELIEVE 
Waiting for him 
Is life for me,
Memories of his 
Innocent smile 
Are life for me,
I believe 
he will come back
One day!
IN LOVE 
I never knew 
I was 
in love
Till the time
He left me!
I AM STILL STANDING 
Clinging to his thoughts
I am still standing there
Where he left me 
in pieces
To complete his world 
as a whole!
© Shweta Malhotra
Chandigarh, India 
shweta.yps@gmail.com
Shweta Malhotra is an educational facilitator, writer, talk show host and a woman playing myriad roles. Settled in the city beautiful Chandigarh, Shweta has been in the literary field since 2019. She has tried her hand in all genres though romance and inspirational stories/poems has been her favourite. Besides writing, sketching,  painting, story/poem narrations has also been her passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...