Sunday, February 13, 2022

Four Micropoems on Love by Dr. Govindprasad S Kushwaha

BETWEEN 
My life is fleeting
and joys receding,
Always keep on
meeting and parting.
Love life is crushed
Between these two
And parting
deepens
Fated soul’s woe.
HER EYES STAB
My beloved is sweeter
than fragrant flowers,
And haunt
my heart
during
my waking hours.
Her eyes stab my heart
and leave it bleeding,
No thyme found
to cure
the twinge
I’m feeling.
OVER TO SEA
Come
my love
and hold
my hand,
I’ll go with you
over to sea
and sand.
Walk with me
and see
I may not fall,
Undergo grief
and pleasure
above all.
BLISS
Blond moon
slowlymeasures
the blue sky,
Our love deep
must bring
bliss in life dry.
Love loose
not its hold,
Let’s keep
the pledge,
And navigate
our vessel
safe to the life’s
sea edge.
© Dr. Govindprasad S Kushwaha
Mehsana, Gujarat, India
gskshyam144@gmail.com
Eminent Poet Govindprasad Kushwaha, (b.1944, Fatehpur UP, India, settled in Gujarat,) the retired HOD and PG in-charge in English at M Arts and Sc. College, Mehsana, Gujarat, India,,is a writer, critic and an eminent English poet. Nine scholars received their Ph.D. degree in English under his supervision. He has got 8 books published to his credit and out of which 6 volumes are of English Poems.He has earned many National and International Excellent and Gold Badge awards for his Poetic achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Micropoems by Dr. Vineet Kashyap Tripathi

Futile Love  what's love that knows no pain maybe flooded in blood life ends in vain. □ Peace If you  fall in love, you rise  as a dove!...